Shortcodes for email messages:
- [blogname] – the Site Title you have specified under Settings > General
- [reglink] – a link to the page the user registered on (useful to return a user directly to the content they registered to view)
- [members-area] – the members area where, among other things, the user can change their random password to whatever they want
These shortcodes are only available in the admin notification email:
- [email] – the user’s email address
- [fields] – a list of any of the registration fields
- [user-ip] – the user’s IP address when they registered
- [activate-user] -a link to the user profile page so they can be activated (used if moderating registration)
These page shortcodes run various optional pages for the plugin:
- [wp-members page="members-area"] – creates a page where a logged in user can update their registration information or change a password, and a logged out user can reset a forgotten password.
- [wp-members page="register"] – creates a page specifically for registration.
- [wp-members page="login"] – creates a page specifically for logging in.
The status shortcodes determine whether content should be shown based on the user’s login status.
- [wp-members status="in"]Content to display if user is logged in[/wp-members]
- [wp-members status="out"]Content to display if user is logged out[/wp-members]