My Recent Posts:
- Chad on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Krister Andersson on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Rony on Selling your used cell phone
- Manni on Selling your used cell phone
- Patrice on Plugin Review: OptinBar
- David Ransier on Customizing WP-Members with pluggable functions
- Nathan Sumner on Member Links Filter Advanced Demo
- Sana on Testing the wp_mail function
- Ruth Martin on Top Tips for Being a Great Guest Blogger
- dan on Forcing translated field names when using translation files with WP-Members
- WP-Members 2.8.2 released goo.gl/fb/ervBw #wpmembers 1 month ago
- Selling your used cell phone goo.gl/fb/cuyty #guestposts 1 month ago
- Book Review (almost) goo.gl/fb/AFF33 #reviews 2 months ago
- Does using bit.ly to link to bookish.com's TOU violate sec13(f) of their linking policy? bit.ly/VCbVj6 I hope so... 3 months ago
- WP-Members 2.8.0 auto excerpt fix goo.gl/fb/cpmDz #wpmembers 4 months ago
RecommendedRead my comments on why I recommend the 31DBBB Workbook.
Monthly Archives: June 2007
Ralph H. Baer Consultants Ralph Baer is the father of modern video gaming. Without Baer, there would not have been Pong. Without Pong, where would we be today?
Visual Studio Express: Home Free editions of Microsoft’s development tools – visual C#, visual C++, visual basic, sql server, visual j#
The lawsuit brought forth by Roy Pearson, “The Case of the $54 Million Pants,” was lost today. Judge Judith Bartnoff rightfully ruled in favor of the defendants, the Chungs. Also, in a rare move in civil cases, the Judge awarded … Continue reading
The Forbes Fictional Fifteen – Forbes.com The Forbes Fictional Fifteen – if you are an avid (or not so avid) reader of Forbes other lists of the wealthy, you will enjoy this list of popular fictional characters.
Crooked Timber » » Wall Street An interesting take on the case against Gordon Gekko (Wall Street). Seems it might have been hard to lock him up after all, and that the real criminal was Bud Fox.
We still await a ruling in “The Case of the Missing Pants.” Judge Roy Pearson, the administrative law judge “suing the pants” off his dry cleaners for losing his custom tailored trousers, apparently broke down and cried on the witness … Continue reading
SeatGuru Your Guide to Airplane Seats and In-flight Amenities
Welcome to SeatGuru! Your Guide to Airplane Seats and In-flight Amenities