My Recent Posts:
- Chad on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Krister Andersson on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Rony on Selling your used cell phone
- Manni on Selling your used cell phone
- Patrice on Plugin Review: OptinBar
- David Ransier on Customizing WP-Members with pluggable functions
- Nathan Sumner on Member Links Filter Advanced Demo
- Sana on Testing the wp_mail function
- Ruth Martin on Top Tips for Being a Great Guest Blogger
- dan on Forcing translated field names when using translation files with WP-Members
- WP-Members 2.8.2 released goo.gl/fb/ervBw #wpmembers 1 month ago
- Selling your used cell phone goo.gl/fb/cuyty #guestposts 1 month ago
- Book Review (almost) goo.gl/fb/AFF33 #reviews 2 months ago
- Does using bit.ly to link to bookish.com's TOU violate sec13(f) of their linking policy? bit.ly/VCbVj6 I hope so... 3 months ago
- WP-Members 2.8.0 auto excerpt fix goo.gl/fb/cpmDz #wpmembers 4 months ago
RecommendedRead my comments on why I recommend the 31DBBB Workbook.
Tag Archives: WordPress
In a previous post, I discussed the ease of filtering the “from” address that wp_mail will send email from. This was done using a filter added to your theme’s functions file (functions.php). I always prefer using the functions file for … Continue reading
WP-Members stores all of its registration field names and some of the user dialogs in the WordPress database. If you are installing localized translation files for WP-Members on a WordPress installation where you have already activated the WP-Members plugin, you … Continue reading
One of the most common questions regarding the WP-Members plugin is, “How do I change the email address from firstname.lastname@example.org?” I suspect that until they use this plugin, most people are unaware that WordPress has its own function for sending email … Continue reading
Although the intended June 30 release date for WordPress 3.2 came and went, the WP-Members plugin is ready. If you are using the most recent version of WP-Members (v 2.5.4), you will be ready to upgrade.
How would you like a cool little “edit post” link like the one above for your theme.
WP-Members touched the top 100 WordPress plugins and is currently hovering around #125. That is generating a lot of traffic and downloads; and as a result, a lot of support requests. I am trying to keep up with support as … Continue reading
An astute user pointed out to me this morning that there is a bug in WP-Members 2.5.3 (Thanks Tom!!) When a new user registers, a random password is emailed to that user. The password being sent is invalid.
With a name like “Jetpack,” who could resist trying out this plugin package? And what could be better than FREE? Jetpack by WordPress.com is a set of free plugins from Automattic. The nice thing about Jetpack is that it is … Continue reading
This past weekend I spent a considerable amount of time reworking the way WP-Members handles comments. That led to an exhaustive Internet search during which I learned a lot more about the various WordPress comment functions. My research included reviewing … Continue reading
Problogger has a new ebook available called “Blogging for Your Business” and I expect it will be a good one. Here is the description: