My Recent Posts:
- Chad on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Krister Andersson on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Rony on Selling your used cell phone
- Manni on Selling your used cell phone
- Patrice on Plugin Review: OptinBar
- David Ransier on Customizing WP-Members with pluggable functions
- Nathan Sumner on Member Links Filter Advanced Demo
- Sana on Testing the wp_mail function
- Ruth Martin on Top Tips for Being a Great Guest Blogger
- dan on Forcing translated field names when using translation files with WP-Members
- WP-Members 2.8.2 released goo.gl/fb/ervBw #wpmembers 1 month ago
- Selling your used cell phone goo.gl/fb/cuyty #guestposts 1 month ago
- Book Review (almost) goo.gl/fb/AFF33 #reviews 2 months ago
- Does using bit.ly to link to bookish.com's TOU violate sec13(f) of their linking policy? bit.ly/VCbVj6 I hope so... 3 months ago
- WP-Members 2.8.0 auto excerpt fix goo.gl/fb/cpmDz #wpmembers 4 months ago
RecommendedRead my comments on why I recommend the 31DBBB Workbook.
Tag Archives: WordPress
WP-Members 2.6.2 is in final testing and should be released today, should all go well. This is primarily a bug fix release, although there are a few feature improvements as well.
Well, if you are an active WordPress user (or designer, or developer), you are likely aware of the Timthumb vulnerability that has recently been wreaking havoc on WordPress blog owners. (If you’re not aware, then read on, as you are … Continue reading
Well, WP-Members version 2.6 has been released into production. While it should update well, users upgrading from previous versions are advised to test it first in a non-production environment. Here is a list of some of the major updates:
As a plugin developer, one of the most time-consuming aspects of development is putting together admin panels. With the effort that goes into this end of the development, you want your admin panels to look slick and professional – you … Continue reading
My first guest blog post over at WordPress Code Snippets is a code snippet to add the Google Books viewer into your posts using an easy shortcode. Go check it out. While you’re there, be sure to check out the … Continue reading
WP Engineer is a great site for WordPress developers and power users loaded with tips and tricks for WordPress. It is the brainchild of three self-proclaimed “WordPress Junkies,” Alexander Frison, Frank Bültge, and Michael Preuss, each a WordPress developer in … Continue reading
WP-Members is designed to work out-of-the-box, yet be extensible and customizable. The layout of the forms and dialog messages are a good example, with the ability to easily define a custom stylesheet in the plugin options.
Here is a nice video tutorial on how to install and set up WP-Members. This was done by SiteSparker, who offers WordPress training, design, and hosting. I’m glad they have listed WP-Members in their Plugin Favorites.
I have been working on a number of updates from the master project list to include in the upcoming WP-Members 2.6 version upgrade release. Here are the main new features you can expect.
Are you a WordPress admin, developer, designer, or otherwise creating WordPress sites? Do you struggle with finding good examples of the power of hooks and filters in customizing your WordPress installation? Then you need to bookmark WordPress Code Snippets at … Continue reading