My Recent Posts:
- Chad on Member Links Filter Advanced Demo
- Farid on Member Links Filter Advanced Demo
- Pat Kalland on 5 social networking sites you haven’t heard of but should be using
- Ness on WP-Members Translations
- Chad on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Krister Andersson on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Rony on Selling your used cell phone
- Manni on Selling your used cell phone
- Patrice on Plugin Review: OptinBar
- David Ransier on Customizing WP-Members with pluggable functions
- WP-Members 2.8.2 released goo.gl/fb/ervBw #wpmembers 1 month ago
- Selling your used cell phone goo.gl/fb/cuyty #guestposts 1 month ago
- Book Review (almost) goo.gl/fb/AFF33 #reviews 2 months ago
- Does using bit.ly to link to bookish.com's TOU violate sec13(f) of their linking policy? bit.ly/VCbVj6 I hope so... 3 months ago
- WP-Members 2.8.0 auto excerpt fix goo.gl/fb/cpmDz #wpmembers 4 months ago
RecommendedRead my comments on why I recommend the 31DBBB Workbook.
Tag Archives: WordPress
The language files included in the WP-Members 2.7.5 release evidently were only in the tagged release, and not the svn trunk (which is where the automatic update is coming from).
Coinciding with the release of WordPress 3.4, I have released WP-Members 2.7.5.
WordPress 3.4 is out today and if you haven’t already begun the process of updating, you should. It should go without saying that you should be testing the update before applying it to a production site – but don’t put … Continue reading
I have released the production version of WP-Members 2.7.4. This release is little changed from the release candidate of the version that was previously available.
I am finishing up an update to the plugin that will be version 2.7.4. This is primarily a feature release with a couple of fixes.
This release of the popular WP-Members plugin is mostly a code improvement release. Most of these code improvements should be transparent to the user, but improve on the performance in certain areas of the plugin. Here is a description of … Continue reading
Well, once again I come to the users of WP-Members and say thanks! WP-Members has again climbed into the top 100 most popular plugins in the wordpress.org repository. Currently, it is sitting at #94 (that’s on page 7 out of 1227). … Continue reading
While the concepts outlined here are more specific to loading custom styles for the WP-Members plugin, the WP functions discussed can be used to load and unload custom stylesheets for any WP plugin or theme that uses wp_register_style. In the … Continue reading
As many users know, the styles used in WP-Members can be customized and loaded in a separate stylesheet. This post describes the process of setting that up and mapping the location of your custom stylesheet in the plugin option panel. … Continue reading
Here is an advanced demonstration of what you can do with the links filter hooks in WP-Members. For this example, we are going to add some content to the Members Area page (created with the [wp-members page="members-area"] shortcode.