My Recent Posts:
- Chad on Member Links Filter Advanced Demo
- Farid on Member Links Filter Advanced Demo
- Pat Kalland on 5 social networking sites you haven’t heard of but should be using
- Ness on WP-Members Translations
- Chad on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Krister Andersson on Changing the wp_mail from address in WordPress without a plugin
- Rony on Selling your used cell phone
- Manni on Selling your used cell phone
- Patrice on Plugin Review: OptinBar
- David Ransier on Customizing WP-Members with pluggable functions
- WP-Members 2.8.2 released goo.gl/fb/ervBw #wpmembers 1 month ago
- Selling your used cell phone goo.gl/fb/cuyty #guestposts 1 month ago
- Book Review (almost) goo.gl/fb/AFF33 #reviews 2 months ago
- Does using bit.ly to link to bookish.com's TOU violate sec13(f) of their linking policy? bit.ly/VCbVj6 I hope so... 3 months ago
- WP-Members 2.8.0 auto excerpt fix goo.gl/fb/cpmDz #wpmembers 4 months ago
RecommendedRead my comments on why I recommend the 31DBBB Workbook.
Tag Archives: plugins
An astute user pointed out to me this morning that there is a bug in WP-Members 2.5.3 (Thanks Tom!!) When a new user registers, a random password is emailed to that user. The password being sent is invalid.
With a name like “Jetpack,” who could resist trying out this plugin package? And what could be better than FREE? Jetpack by WordPress.com is a set of free plugins from Automattic. The nice thing about Jetpack is that it is … Continue reading
This past weekend I spent a considerable amount of time reworking the way WP-Members handles comments. That led to an exhaustive Internet search during which I learned a lot more about the various WordPress comment functions. My research included reviewing … Continue reading
Well, I’ve finally been able to get a new Quick Start Guide together for WP-Members. The re-do has been pending for awhile because I knew there would be a new admin interface with the upcoming WordPress 3.2 release scheduled for … Continue reading
With the increased popularity of WP-Members, there has been an increase in the active user base. This has led to the discovery of some bugs in the recent 2.5 series of releases. That requires a bug fix release.
Well, it’s upgrade time once again. And that is the time that I get the most feedback from users as to what went wrong with the upgrade Fortunately, I have understanding and appreciative users and I do my best to … Continue reading
I released WP-Members 2.5.2 last night. It is available for download from the WordPress Plugin Repository. Here is a list of what was fixed in this incremental update.
As much as the 2.5 and 2.5.1 releases brought to the WP-Members project, there were still some kinks to work out with the new features. With the help of some astute users, I’ve tracked down some key issues and have … Continue reading
WP-Members has moved up the popularity list of WordPress plugins. We seem to have peaked for now at #130. With 14,594 plugins available and counting, that puts WP-Members into the top 1%.
I am working on some updates and fixes since the WP-Members 2.5.1 release just a few days ago. My original intention was to move forward on version 2.6 where I intend to add a process to customize/add/delete registration fields, but … Continue reading